IT Contest 2015
IT Contest: Innovate and Win
1.Who can participate in contest?
National from Bangladesh, aged between 13-28 years
2. What’s the Team Size?
Individual/team. Team members must be only three
3. What is the time line?
July 27, 2015 to 25th of August 2015
4. How to Register?
Please provide your / your team members details along with your proposal and email to firstname.lastname@example.org . The submission of your proposal will be considered as the registration for the conference. No separate registration is required.
5. What to submit?Idea/Product/Project Proposal within 1000-2000 words6. Where to submit?
After completing the registration at the conference website, please email your proposal to email@example.com
‘The First International Digital Education Conference-Dhaka’-2015, is going to arrange an ‘IT contest’. The contest will be held in the 2nd session of the conference. The conference is calling IT talents to participate in the contest with their innovative Idea and Project. The aim of the competition is to inspire and to patronage young IT talents for Innovative Ideas and Projects for Digital Bangladesh.
- First log in to our website for registration – www.digitaleducationbd.com
- Participants can be in a team (3 people) or individual
- Participant age must not exceed 28 years and should not be less than 13 years
- In case of team participation, team members must be only three (only one/two members will get opportunity for presentation)
- Only teams or individuals from Bangladesh can participate in the contest.
- Interested Participants are requested to submit their Ideas/ product/Project summary within 1000 words. They can also use graph, picture the document should not exceed five pages.
- If selected, Individual or team will be called to present their idea or project in the conference.
How Contestant will be Selected:
IT experts from both Japan and Bangladesh will select most promising and deserved Idea/Product/Project for the contest based on provided information in proposal and merits of Idea/Product/Project.
Prize of Contest:
- 1st winner will get opportunity for internship in a renowned IT company of Japan for three weeks. All cost during the internship will be borne by respected IT Company of Japan. In case of team competition, only one member (preferably the team leader) will get opportunity for internship.
- 2nd winner also will get opportunity for internship in a renowned IT Company of Japan for two weeks. All cost will be borne by the respective Company. In case of team competition, only one member (preferably the team leader) will get opportunity for internship.
- 3rd winner will get lucrative prize
- All winners will get authorized certificate from Organizers.
- All contestants will get certificate of Appreciation.
- In case of promising idea or project, patronization may be managed for further development or promotion.
Contact: For further query please email to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Proposal Submission: please email your proposal by 18th of August to – email@example.com