Frequently Asked Questions
1. When is the conference?
2nd September, 2015.
2. Where will the conference be held?
Nabab Nawab Ali Chowdhury Senate Building, University of Dhaka, Dhaka 1000,
3.Who can attend the International Conference?
The conference is open to everyone who is interested to explore issues related to digital
education. It targets to accommodate participants ensuring diversity. Scholars, scientists,
researchers, teachers, students, activists, administrators, policy makers and professionals are
encouraged to take part. At the end of the conference, participants are expected to join together
to share ideas, experiences, views, and their passions.
4. How many team will be selected for paper presentation?
Five teams / Individuals will be selected (Only for applicable for the IT contest).
5. How do I register for the International Conference?
All participants can find a registration form at …… Please take advantage of our online registration process.
6. When are the registration deadlines?
Registration deadline is extended to August 22, 2015.
7. How much is the registration fee?
No Registration fee is required for the participants.
8. I’ve registered. Will I receive any document as proof of registration?
We will send a confirmation of successful registration.
9. What are the procedures for obtaining a visa to travel to Bangladesh to attend this conference?
Citizens of most countries require valid visa to enter Bangladesh. The Bangladesh High
Commission in respective countries determines the type and category of visa and duration of
stay upon receiving an application. The types and categories differ according to the purpose
of visit, length of stay and bilateral arrangement with the country of the foreign national.
To obtain a visa the applicant must submit the following:
- Passport with minimum 6 (six) months validity
- Filled-in visa application
- Copy of round trip tickets or confirmed itinerary
- Required documents as stated in the Visa Requirements section based on the type of
visa. Appropriate amount of Visa fee through Bank Cheque/Postal Money Order
in favor of “Bangladesh High Commission” of the respective country
- Two recent photographs (size: 45 mm wide X 35 mm high or close to this) taken within
the last six months
For more information please contact to Bangladesh High Commission in your respective
country. Confirmed participants will be sent an invitation letter and authorities of issuance of
the visa lies with the high commission.
10. What is the contact address of for the conference?
6th Floor, Century Center, Progoti Sarani
Merul Badda, Dhaka-1212
Mobile: 01673-706512, 01676-158189
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org