Hotels are available around the conference venue. Accommodation will be
arranged in the hotels on request at the request of the participants needing
accommodation. Type of accommodation will depend on the Participant’s need and budget.
Moderate hotels are also available and can be arranged, if informed in advance. Please
indicate on the registration form, your choice for stay so that the advance booking will
be made on behalf of the concerned delegates. Scanned copy of passport details and credit
card will be necessary for confirmation of booking. Cheap rooms in lower category hotels
are also available. Room type will be allocated as per your requirements according to
availability. The nearest hotels from the conference venue are The Pan Pacific Sonargaon,
Ruposhi Bangla, Hotel Sundarbans etc.
The inaugural and the closing ceremony will be celebrated through a cultural event. The closing ceremony
will be celebrated through a cultural event.
Information for Short Term Visa
Citizens of most countries require valid visa to enter Bangladesh. The Bangladesh High Commission in
respective countries determines the type and category of visa and duration of stay upon receiving an
application. The types and categories differ according to the purpose of visit, length of stay and bilateral
arrangement with the country of the foreign national.To obtain a visa the applicant must submit the following:
1. Passport with minimum 6 (six) months validity
2. Filled-in visa application
3. Copy of round trip tickets or confirmed itinerary
4. Required documents as stated in the Visa Requirements section based on the type of visa.
5. Appropriate amount of Visa fee through Bank Cheque/Postal Money Order in favour of” Bangladesh High Commission”
of the respective country
6. Two recent photographs (size: 45 mm wide X 35 mm high or close to this)taken within the last six months
For more information please contact to Bangladesh High Commission in your respective country. Confirmed participants
will be sent an invitation letter and authorities of issuance of the visa lies with the high commission.